Dear Parents and Students
I want to thank you all for your hard work, effort and support over the course of Year 7. School life isn't always easy. We have our ups and our downs and moments where it feels like too much of a challenge.
You have all shown resilience and determination to make it through the year. We've also had lots of fun along the way and have created some incredible memories that unite and bond us as a team. I can already see that you are maturing into well-mannered, kind and caring young people and it is a privilege to be sharing this journey with you.
I also want to thank Mr Doherty, Mr Williams, all 8 form tutors and the entire Year 7 team who work tirelessly to make sure your life at school is as enjoyable as possible.
Have a great summer, look after yourself and get plenty of rest (and have lots of fun!).
I am incredibly proud of you all.
Best wishes
Mr O'Dowd
I want to thank you all for your hard work, effort and support over the course of Year 7. School life isn't always easy. We have our ups and our downs and moments where it feels like too much of a challenge.
You have all shown resilience and determination to make it through the year. We've also had lots of fun along the way and have created some incredible memories that unite and bond us as a team. I can already see that you are maturing into well-mannered, kind and caring young people and it is a privilege to be sharing this journey with you.
I also want to thank Mr Doherty, Mr Williams, all 8 form tutors and the entire Year 7 team who work tirelessly to make sure your life at school is as enjoyable as possible.
Have a great summer, look after yourself and get plenty of rest (and have lots of fun!).
I am incredibly proud of you all.
Best wishes
Mr O'Dowd

No comments:
Post a Comment