I always enjoy a visit to the Art department and it is wonderful to see the students so engrossed in the different projects they are taken through in Year 7.
This week I spoke to students as they were carefully scultping monster pots as part of their clay sculpture project. It was clear to see they enjoyed the work and the time and effort that had gone into their creations was clearly evident.
Here are a few examples produced in Mr Mulleague's class by Daisy, Rumesa, Sybil and Zara Hashim:
This week I spoke to students as they were carefully scultping monster pots as part of their clay sculpture project. It was clear to see they enjoyed the work and the time and effort that had gone into their creations was clearly evident.
Here are a few examples produced in Mr Mulleague's class by Daisy, Rumesa, Sybil and Zara Hashim:
No comments:
Post a Comment